Diagnostic Ultrasound Imaging
Health and Wellness Falsgrave Clinic is pleased to announce the availability of diagnostic ultrasound imaging from their premises in Scarborough (in association with Northern Medical Ultrasound).
Diagnostic Ultrasound is a safe and inexpensive imaging technology that provides a real time view of internal organs, vascular and nerve tissue, muscles, tendons, ligaments and bones.
In the clinic, environment diagnostic ultrasound is of particular value where it is important to verify the presence of disease, injury, obstruction or malfunction.
Using the latest technology and skilled technicians Health and Wellness Falsgrave Clinic can provide immediate imaging results which can be used to inform a treatment plan and/or recommend onward referral to a specialist.
- No referral required
- Safe and proven Imaging technology
- Real time imaging
- Ideal for the diagnosis of soft tissue injury
- Instant reporting and imaging record
Available Scans include:
- Shoulders, Elbows, Wrists, Hands
- Hips, Knees, Feet, Ankles
- Achilles, Tendons, Ligaments, Lumps & Bumps
- Testes, Groin, Hernia
- DVT, Aorta
- Abdominal, Pelvis, Urinary Tract, Biliary Tree, Liver, Pancreas
- Neck, Small Parts
For more information or to make an appointment, please call
01723 507555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org